Each new month, and sometimes in between, we like to focus on a proactive way to make your wedding day be BETTER than you have even dreamed! Today, let's talk about the guest book. Just the sound of it seems stuffy and formal...something you will bring out few times in your lifetime. But does it have to be this way? Absolutely not! There are so many ways that you can make your guest book, well, not so "guest booky." This can be an amazing wedding detail that you will proudly display and reflect on often.
Here are some unique ideas that you will LOVE:
1. Have guests sign a guest globe with the following saying beside it:
"Love makes the world go round. Please sign our guest globe, because you mean the world to us."
2. Make a wooden picture for your wall with your Last name and sate of your wedding, or you can use an important quite that signifies your love .
3. Make a guest puzzle and have each guest sign a piece of the puzzle. These can be ordered on Amazon!
4. If you are having a winter wedding, have each guest sign a guest ornament to commemorate your special day!
5. If you love the traditional "book", but want to add a more personal touch, pair the guest book with a polaroid! Each guest can take a fun wedding pic and put in in the guest book with a personalized sentiment!
These are just a few ideas to get you started. You can find more ideas on Pinterest pinned by Rustic Rose Barn, under "Wedding Guest Book."