We love to have family and friends from near and far, but sometimes one of the hardest things to plan is where your guests will spend the night both before and after your wedding. Hotels have been the norma until recently. While hotels are often still a good "go to," another option is an AirBnB, VRBO, or some other form of house rental.
Perks of home rentals:
* Can hold more guests
* Can potentially hold multiple families
* Is a great place for wedding parties to stay
* Often has outdoor space to enjoy
* Has a kitchen for preparing meals on site
* Has common space to visit and enjoy
* Is more private than hotel spaces
Here are a couple of options in our area:
This gorgeous home sleeps 18 guests, has a pool and hot tub, and plenty of space to visit both indoor and out. It is just 10 minutes from the venue and would be a great option for wedding parties and/or families to stay:
This 4 Bedroom, 3 bath holds 12 guests and is only 5 minutes away:
*If you do choose the traditional hotel option, there are plenty of places to stay with just a short 17 minute drive from our venue!